YOUR CASE OUR GUIDE
(A special program to discuss, share, learn and solve your DIFFICULT /FAILURE case with Drs. Urvi and Dinesh Chauhan and their team)
A uniquely designed program that is designed to come to your rescue when you feel stuck in your case to reach the vital core of your patient and prescribe a similimum.
- Learn the art of case taking / witnessing through your own difficult case,
- Discuss the possibilities of going to the next step and step closer towards your patient's similimum.
- A step by step journey discussing intricately the case witnessing steps in your case.
- Discuss various concepts and approaches to have flexibility in your journey.
- Reach the deepest core of the patient with a relative EASE AND SUCCESS,
- Be confident and successful with next case of yours,
- An opportunity to discuss material medica, repertory, posology, follow up criteria's through your own cases
- To define and work over your problem areas of doing homeopathic case taking (witnessing) through your case
- All these and much more @ NOMINAL PRICE, from YOUR OWN DESK
Structure of sessions:
Date/Time: It will be scheduled as per the convenience of both sides. [The scheduled date will be a Monday]
Case: You will have to narrate to us the case during the allocated skype session or you can mail the transcript of the case in advance on
Duration: The total duration of each session will be not more than two hours, where your case will be discussed based on the below given structure.
(If you want to extend the session of a particular case charges will be per hour as mentioned. Then another date will be scheduled where you can continue a particular case's discussion)
International Homeopath: 25 USD or EURO / hour
Indian Homeopaths practicing in India: 3000 INR / 2 Hours
Topics and scope of discussion:
- What are the out of places in first step of passive according to the Guide (appointed doctor)
- What about the Focus, LOE, level, HG, and what technique can be used for the case?
- If any inputs on What to ask, how to ask after passive?
- Is the focus wrong or right?
- Whether this stage is really confirming your focus?
- What and how to ask questions at this stage?
- When to go for ACTIVE - ACTIVE in a given case
ACTIVE – ACTIVE CWP:
- Inputs of questions that should be asked?
- Whether the case is complete?
- How to complete the case?
- Understanding of Kingdom, Subkingdom and remedy
- Differential Remedies which can come up
- How to differentiate between close group of remedies
- What to expect in a follow up
For further queries: Mail Dr. Riddhi (Joshi) Jain at
or call up at: +91-22 – 26208881, +91-9920243727
Lets make this journey of a failure/difficult case as a step to go one more level higher towards its cure.
'The theater director Joan little wood said, "If we don't get lost, we'll never find the new route."