Drs. Dinesh and Urvi (Shah) Chauhan are renowned homoeopaths, popular all over the globe.
The speciality of Drs. Chauhan's homoeopathic interview is in its individualised, designer's appeal—a unique and individual approach for every individual being. It is a must since each individual is unique in "health" as well in "disease". With this approach of case interviewing, there is no scope for pre-defined monotonous question-answer sessions between the physician and his patient. In contrast, each patient is guided to travel on his own journey—from his conscious being to his subconscious being and beyond, keeping his nature, personality type, and unique energy pattern at the centre. This journey brings forth a long-lasting healing effect which is rapid, gentle, and permanent. This specialised designer's approach of case interviewing is called the case witnessing process by Drs. Chauhan.
Knowing them as your doctor:
- They obtained their B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathy, Medicine and Surgery) degrees from one of the best institutes, Smt. C.M.P.H. Medical College, Irla, Mumbai, India.
- They have been practicing for the last ten years. Their clinic is located at Vile Parle, a suburb in north Mumbai, India.
- Drs. Chauhan provide the facility of video consultations in order to provide the best possible healing care for their patients who are travelling or residing abroad. Thanks to this facility, viewing and conversing with Drs. Chauhan during a consultation or follow up is no longer difficult for patients located miles away.
- International patients from countries such as Bulgaria, Denmark, Serbia, the USA, Canada, England, Australia , Israel, Germany, Egypt, New Zealand, Brazil, Japan, and other countries are managed through the video consultation facility.
- Drs. Chauhan provide homoeopathic aid to patients from all age groups, with any pathology and from all over the world.
- They have specialised in dealing with various demanding pathologies of children, such as ADHD, autism, learning disorders, dermatitis, asthma, teratoma (cancer), nephritis, recurrent tonsillitis, the common cold, cough, pharyngitis, bronchitis, the flu, etc. ,etc.
- Various chronic pathologies handled, managed, and cured under their care include infertility, skin cancers, psoriasis (grades I,II,III), eczema, leucoderma, lichen planus, hypertension, diabetes, thyroid problems, PCOD, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, epileptic seizures, osteoarthritis, calcaneal spur problem, uterine fibroids, menstrual disorders in women, pregnancy-related problems, etc., etc.
- Acute pathologies such as jaundice, pneumonia, typhoid, malaria (to name only a few) have been handled with utmost care under Dr. Chauhan's clinical guidance.
- They have started Home-Visit & Hospital-Visit facilities for the patient suffering from long-lasting, chronic diseases, especially old-aged people, and other hospitalised patients who cannot walk and come down to the clinic personally.
- They have published various articles (more then 30) that can help their patients on the healing journey. These articles include: Homoeopathy—A Designer's Approach, Get in Touch with Your Inner Being, Milk—A Product for Health or Wealth, Walking: A Way towards Perfect Health, Homoeopathy for Children, to name a few. These articles have been published in various languages. (click here to browse and read articles)
- A combination approach of homoeopathy and yoga is offered by Dr. Urvi helps to speed up the inner healing journey for the patient.
- They conduct Homoeopathic Awareness Programs, addressing laypeople about the strength of homoeopathic science. Such programs were conducted for the Rotary Club (Vile Parle), the Rotary Club (Proper Mumbai), the Mandapeshawar Health Club (Borivali), the Cosmos Nursery (Borivali), to name a few.
- Dr. Urvi was interviewed on the FM gold radio channel where she gave Live talks on homoeopathy and yoga, answering various dilemmas in the minds of laypeople concerning homoeopathy and yoga. The talks were aired all over India.
- They have had an independent practice as homoeopathic consultants for the last 10 years.
- Dr. Dinesh serves as honorary doctor at one of the esteemed educational institutes, Shri. Jamunabai Narsee School, located at Juhu, Vile Parle.
- Dr. Urvi served as an honorary homoeopathic consultant at Ram Krishna Mission Hospital (at Khar Road, Mumbai) for three years.
- They have online video consultations set up for patients in India and abroad. (click here for more)
- Their expertise in the field of children patients inspired them to publish a book (written by Dr. Dinesh Chauhan) A Wander with a Little Wonder: Child-Centric Case Witnessing. The book documents key ideas and concepts in case taking a child. The concepts laid out in this book focus on the importance of a mother's pregnancy history and its impact on the baby in her womb. These concepts will come as a useful guide both for patients, as well as for homoeopaths. The book also documents many cured cases of various difficult pathologies of children patients.
- Their specialised designer's approach of homoeopathic case interviewing will soon be published as a book.
What patients say about Drs. Chauhan:
What I appreciate about the treatment is that Dr. Urvi studied in depth my personality type and is treating me accordingly. Not only has my allergy reduced, I am finding positive changes in my personality as well as reduced stress levels. The treatment has a holistic approach towards the patient. Also, the medicines are not strong and I have not felt any side effects. Earlier, the anti-allergy medicines that I used to take used to make me very drowsy and tired. I am very optimistic that the treatment will not only reduce my allergy but also I will have a healthy body and healthy mind.